Thursday, August 11, 2011

2 more items Sold and going to my home state

I was thrilled to see this morning 2 more sales and this time going to my old home state of Virginia Beach Virginia. I still miss the ocean and beach but I was a young kid back then. Where I live now is home to me and my family.

The items that sold this time were some seed beads in hank 2 different colors that will be going to a new home and be used to create something wonderful. Here is what sold last night.

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/55615388

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/55615387

We are seeing sales a bit more than we did when we first starting selling back in Nov of last year and things have started to pick up slowly but we still have lots to do and add to the store to get more customers to our store.

I hope that from our past customers they will return to shop from us again and pass the word around. That to me shows we are doing something right and keeping our customers happy and shipping items out as fast as we get the orders.

Speaking of order Christmas is coming so talk to us about those special orders. More info on that coming soon and items too.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment